CoolHeat Comfort Systems Warranty
Don't Worry when your Comfort System Breaks!Any and all labour costs in repairing equipment CoolHeat Comfort Systems installed on the premises are covered under this warranty. Your maintenance is scheduled on years 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10 at a cost of $100.00 per year. No deductibles, travel time, or fees will be incurred by the customer.
Speak with Local Heating & Cooling Experts!
Learn more about installing a new Furnace System from a CoolHeat Comfort Technician. Ask which financing and rental options are available for your home. Reduce the price of your Furnace by discovering which rebates apply to your Comfort Systems.
CoolHeat Comfort Systems is not responsible for electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs, for any reason, including additional or unusual use of supplemental heat. This warranty does not cover lodging charges.
Coolheat Comfort Systems shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to extra utility expenses or damages to property, missed work, or any other expenses besides the labour cost associated with repairing the equipment installed by CoolHeat Comfort Systems.
Not covered under warranty:
- Any ancillary equipment not installed by CoolHeat added to the installed equipment
- Existing fixtures or equipment used with installed equipment (including, but not limited to: existing chimney, furnace, humidifier, HRV, boilers, air conditioner, foundations, joints, hot water tanks, roofs, flooring, walls)
- Acts of God (lightening, floods, damage due to earthquakes)
- Damaged to home caused by faulty equipment; including but not limited to: floods, electrical surges/fire, plumbing leaks, etc.
This warranty will be void if:
- Any work is done on the units by anyone other than a CoolHeat Technician
- Installed equipment is moved or altered in any way
- Customer account has an outstanding balance over 90 days old
- Maintenance is not completed as scheduled in the agreement
Responding to calls that are not under warranty will result in a charge of $150.00 plus HST. This includes, but is not limited to, misuse or improper use of thermostat, accidental switching off breaker or switches, or any other ‘user caused’ problems.
CoolHeat Comfort Systems is not responsible for:
- Damage or repairs acquired as a consequence of faulty application or usage.
- Damage as a result of floods, fires, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of CoolHeat Comfort Systems.
- Use of components or accessories not compatible with this unit.
- Normal maintenance as described in the installation and operating manual, such as cleaning of the coils, filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Parts not supplied or designated by CoolHeat Comfort System or not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Damage or repairs acquired as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing.
- Failure to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service.
- Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
- Changes in the appearance of the unit that do not affect its performance.
- Units operated in incomplete structures.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of the use of used or recycled refrigerant.